IT - Software Quality Analyst Software Quality Analyst
Software Quality Analyst
Job Number: 21-09783
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Quality Analyst for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Own and support testing as a member of an agile software development team
- Review story requirements and interpret requirements to develop comprehensive testing strategies
- Critical thinking to translate complex application flows to test cases
- Design, develop and execute automated front end testing leveraging Java with WebDriver / TestNG.
- Design, develop and execute automated services testing leveraging Groovy scripting with JMeter / SoapUI /API.
- Contribute to Enterprise Test Automation Frameworks when needed
- Share in the ownership of consistently delivering highly functional and stable code.
- Provide accurate estimates for test strategy, design and execution work
- Apply an understanding of distributed systems to configure test environments and execute test plans.
- Document, communicate and escalate test results and defects
- Utilize Test Management tool to maintaining automated and manual test flows.
- Utilize Jenkins / Maven / Git / Stash for continuous integration and version control of automation artifacts.
- As needed, coordinate activities between US and remote testing teams.
- Be an advocate for new/expanded automation technologies and methodologies.
- Innovation is strongly encouraged and opportunities exist for leveraging existing automated testing capabilities to support non-traditional testing needs
- Be an advocate of technical and business domain knowledge sharing.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.