IT - Software Architect Software Architect
Job Number: 21-13619
Job Number: 21-13619
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Architect for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues.
- Research and implement best practices frameworks/capability models that will control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of service delivery.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technology.
- Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.