IT QA Analyst
Are you ready to work in Big Data? Eclaro's client is looking for an IT QA Analyst for our client in Port Washington, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the top market research firms, and has provided market information and advisory services for over 50 years. Their practice relies on unique data assets and analytic solutions to support over 20 industries and market segments. If you're ready to impact the future of business, take a chance at this exciting opportunity!The IT QA Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing test plans and test cases, increasing test coverage, and communicating test progress and issues. He/She will be responsible for testing client 's Data Warehousing system.
- Support the SDLC process for all issues identified related to ETL processes and related applications/tools
- Analyze and develop test plans that meet the requirements for enhancements to ETL processes and related applications/tools
- Perform functionality and regression testing for enhancements and defect fixes per client's defined QA processes
- Work closely with development teams on various projects to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Analysis of system data, design and requirements to improve test coverage
- Support the development of automation plans to optimize test coverage of the Client's ETL system processes, applications/tools
- 5+ years of enterprise software product quality assurance experience including test planning and execution
- Expertise in test planning, test case management, and defect analysis
- Expertise in working with large databases and proficient in SQL
- Experience in UNIX, SAS, and/or AbInitio and Hadoop preferred
- Experience with ETL/flat file processing systems
- Experience testing .NET multi-tier applications
- Experience testing web-based enterprise applications
- Experience in Agile development and testing
- Candidates must be confortable working on multiple assignments at the same time
- Takes responsibility for the quality of the product that is delivered by projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background and knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and version/release
- Must be customer oriented, self-motived, ambitious, and dedicated team player
- Experience using Defect/Bug Management and Test Management software
- Experience utilizing QA Software tools such as Quality Center/ALM and automation tools such as QTP/UFT
- Experience using Incident/Defect Management Software tools such as BMC Remedy
- Certification, College Degree or Bachelor in Computer Science, MIS or IT
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.