IT Project Manager
Excel in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an IT Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a growing Insurance company providing all lines of property and casualty insurance, including private passenger and commercial automobile insurance products. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- To oversee various new and ongoing company technology projects, including all aspects of the transition of its legacy IT system to the Duck Creek Solution, transition to a new legal management system, and new scanning technology
- The position encompasses coordination with:
- System Integration company
- Software vendor
- In house programmers
- Executive management team so as to ensure the success of the projects, within budget and on schedule
- Manage Issues and Risk:
- Problems will inevitably arise in a project and candidate must be ready to work towards resolving them quickly, so the project stays on-track
- Change orders are to avoided and if required, they must be meticulously scrutinized with the executive team
- Monitor Progress:
- Constantly measure and compare the actual progress against a plan blueprint and time frame by collecting project data, including regular status reports from the team
- Situations inevitably change along the way and an adjustment or reallocation of resources may be needed to remain on track
- Reporting and Documentation:
- In addition to discussions, written reporting is necessary to communicate with the various members of the team including the executives
- This is an essential task and the documentation, along with all paperwork, must be collected, signed off on and archived in a timely fashion so provide a history of the project that can be revisited
- Ability to create and follow up on Task Lists
- Technical knowledge and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent
- Leadership ability and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Good writing skills
- Insurance experience with a full understanding of underwriting, claims, and billing and data storage and have experience managing similar projects
Interested in applying?
Contact Bridgette Marks at Bridgette.Marks@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.