IT Project Manager
|Reference # :||18-01105||Title :||IT Project Manager|
|Location :||Lawrence Township, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/06/2018 / 08/05/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
• Responsible for the overall project management, coordination, execution, control and completion of IT and Workplace deliverables associated with the various Workplace projects.
• End-to-end execution oversight for all project deliverables related to site renovation, closure or relocation.
• Work closely with business functions as part of and ensure alignment to timelines, costs, and track mutual dependencies
• Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across – Client IT, Business functions, Vendors and Service Providers
• Focus will be on managing and driving deliverables of the various workstreams within IT and GREWS.
• Responsible for managing the end-to-end Project or Program lifecycle for very large complex initiatives, and meet the required business objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
• Support identification of new opportunities for process automation / digitization, and track them through execution.
Expected Areas of Competence:
• Experience of 10+ years in leading complex Infrastructure or Workplace Renovation projects in IT or Facilities.
• Ability to conceptualize Projects or Programs from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adopting to sudden changes and shifting priorities
• Creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction, fosters effective team skills, and ensures that project objectives are reached on time and within budget
• Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
• Ability to integrate/rollup multiple Projects within Program
• Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization
• Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service
• Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
• Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful
• Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; Recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
• Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results
• Ability to deal with unstructured, complex Projects or Programs that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions
• Looking for a driven individual with strong communication skills and ability to efficiently manage aggressive timelines with competing priorities and challenging stakeholders.
• Delivers cost-effective, high quality Projects or Programs on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.,)
• Achieves effective control on the Project or Program through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout
• Serves as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, Business teams, and any third party involved in the Project or Program - effectively communicates relevant information to key stakeholders as per defined Communications plan
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members; Ability to lead and motivate team members to complete tasks on time
• Additional plus would be someone who has experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting services (Client, BT etc.,).
• Proven experience (7+ years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs of multi- million dollar investments
• Experienced in managing Projects or Programs by leveraging standard industry Project Management frame-works (e.g.: PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g.: Agile, Waterfall etc.,)
• Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue etc.,
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary