IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Job Number: 21-14870
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking IT Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The IT Infrastructure program is targeted to the refresh, sustainment and enhancement of essential technology infrastructure.
- Will support, manage, and govern the execution of this program.
- Act as the bridge between the business and IT.
- Define and manage the IT workstream and documents of projects (schedule, tasks, cost, changes/risks/issues) via IT PMO processes, procedures, and tools for assigned projects. As needed, manage all project workstreams.
- Monitor the project schedule, budget, and deliverables. Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the project delivery.
- Facilitate the evaluation of alternatives and find solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues, mitigate risks and implement changes. Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the project's strategic direction.
- Work with senior management to escalate and resolve more complex issues and risks.
- Manage the project with realistic resource plans for all phases of the project including the handover to production support.
- Assess impact of technology requirements and constraints on project scope.
- Utilize IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid) to drive technical solution delivery.
- Employ IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets (DevOps, configuration management, change management) to deliver stable, hardened, and scalable solutions.
- Manage IT project financials project budget and forecast for IT external resources, hardware, software, labor.
- Ensure the solution and the team follow IT ITIL/ ITSM standards, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security standards/policies, and other client technical standards.
- Fulfill requirements for the IT PMO and IT Governance process including PPM Pro entries, project documentation standards, project reviews, gate promotions as defined in the IT PMO Playbook.
- Work collaboratively with program teams, project teams, various IT teams, and related business unit staff to maintain thorough knowledge of the project objectives.
- Promote and maintain communication between project team members and stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, executive presentations and/or reports as required. Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- Understand IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets (change management, configuration management).
- Strong and tested project management skills including: Customer relationship management, Sponsor expectation management, Risk management, Change Management, Vendor Management.
- Organized and transparent communicator, deadline driven, team builder, leader, planner, problem solver, and agile.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project teams.
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build greater shared commitment to end goals.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Should have prior experience managing IT Infrastructure related projects within a government/public utility
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.