IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
IT Project Coordinator
Job Number: 21-10368
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Project Coordinator for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist in planning work priorities. Assist with the coordination of specific, simple tasks and activity coordination assistance within the work-stream of a project.
- This Project Coordinator will be assisting with the review of the existing Project Lifecycle Management process, coordinating modifications and assisting with the rollout of the streamlined process.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Assist in project communications; issue straightforward communications to limited audiences. Work under supervision in coordinating specific components and project work activities.
- Assist in assuring effective transition into production as appropriate. Manage simple tasks and provide activity coordination assistance. Manage issues in a reactive fashion. Accurate communications in person and in writing.
- Compile data to complete various reporting deliverables. Gather and publish/report defined metrics data relating to project attributes. Assist the Project Manager (PM) in coordination of information to support the project design and planning.
- Document and track results of discussions, project planning sessions, risk mitigation plans, and modifications to project plan documents.
- Assist the PM in coordinating estimations. Assist in project risk assessment and contingency planning. Assist the PM in producing project communications as needed.
- Participate in and provide input to ongoing project methodology process improvement efforts. Ensure organization readiness by incorporating appropriate planning, communications, and mitigation activities.
- PMI certification
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Project management knowledge and practical experience with large software project
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Project application (server version preferred) and Office Professional Suite
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle Knowledge of MS Project and MS Visio.
- General knowledge of IT functions and disciplines.
- Advanced degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in IT Project Management.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.