IT Program/Project Manager
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for an IT Program/Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The IT Program/ Project Manager will drive the IT deliverables as part of a Global Serialization Program covering multiple internal sites, various contract manufacturing organizations and multiple markets.
The scope of the program includes IT integrations with the Serialization systems deployed on packaging lines, internal and external warehouse integrations and integration with external supply chain partners including contract manufacturers and logistics service providers.
- Responsible for managing a group of related projects in a coordinated way to obtain benefits and control not available from managing them individually. Program Manager is primarily focused on Outcomes.
- Ensures Program is delivered within the agreed upon schedule, budget, and quality constraints coordinated between all the different Program components.
- Defines Program Governance including Roles and Responsibilities and the Program Infrastructure (program office, technology, and other factors in the work environment supporting the program effort).
- Acts as the communications conduit to the Program Owner, executive sponsors and business program steering committee and conducts periodic briefings/status updates.
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive Program Plan/Schedule with Project Schedule rollups. Reviews/approves Project Plans/Schedules for conformance to Program strategy.
- Accountable for addressing external and cross team internal dependencies, mitigation and resolution of program level risks and issues. Escalates to Program Owner and Executive Sponsors as necessary.
- Ensures all Projects under the Program are adhering to the Program/Project Management Framework, ADM/System Development Lifecycle, Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP, Pharmaceutical policies and procedures, and other compliance processes where applicable.
- Implements Financial reporting, metrics and controls for the Program.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and validated systems.
- Some knowledge of supply chain and SAP OTC project a plus.
- Awareness of the pharmaceutical product serialization requirements.
- Awareness of GS1 Standard for creating and sharing supply chain event data.
- Ability to lead cross functional, onsite and offsite teams
If interested, you may contact:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.