IT Problem Management Analyst
IT Problem Management Analyst
Job Number: 20-02709
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Problem Management Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate for this role will lead Problem Investigations and Procedural Deviations for Corporate IT issues as part of the IT Quality Management team reporting to the Problem Management Lead.
- Problem Managers create teams to investigate the impact and root cause of an IT issue.
- The team then agrees on a corrective and preventive action plan to reduce the likelihood of an issue reoccurring and holding people accountable for actions assigned.
- Leads Problem Management Investigations and Procedural Deviations/Investigations
- Supports the Problem Management Process Owner with process and system changes
- Drives discussions around root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions
- Engages teams across Client and holds individuals accountable for tasks
- Utilize root cause analysis tools to drive determination of primary root cause
- Ensure Problem Task due dates are timely and obtainable
- Ensure all overdue tasks are escalated
- Report on metrics
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, or Engineering as a minimum
- 5+yr experience in a related Investigator role
- Understanding of global pharmaceutical / BioPharma industry environments and healthcare regulatory environment preferred
- ITIL Foundations certified preferred and understanding of these processes:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Kepner Tregoe Method certified preferred
- Experience with the ServiceNow preferred
- Understanding of the Computer System Validation (CSV) and System Development Lifecycle (SDL) processes preferred
- Ability to move forward with change despite obstacles
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse audience at multiple levels across the organization
- Ability to document problem investigations and procedural documents deviations following the Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to ask probing questions, identify risk and assess situations quickly
- Handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.