IT Portfolio Manager
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Portfolio Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Within the assigned function, Partners with IT Leadership and business unit leaders to collect yearly investment needs and 3 years capabilities roadmaps
- Coordinates the collection of the necessary information to facilitate the prioritization of investments and the measurement of outcomes in a continuous basis
- Supports these investments in a hands-on manner by ensuring all information is up-to-date as per the defined processes and systems
- Ensures that investment outcomes are relevant and well defined to facilitate measurement
- Working with the assigned function IT leadership collects the needs of different business units including investment spend, risk & opportunities and long term run cost impact
- Facilitates the creation of high quality business cases and 3 year capabilities roadmaps
- Serves as an advocate for proactive planning and continuous improvement; sets and communicates clear and aligned goals, monitors progress, and accepts accountability
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and partner with IT leaders
- Financial experience with budget management and business case development
- Portfolio Management experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience with investments/projects outcome measurement
- Ability and comfort with matrix management
- Strong Ability to manage business process analysis and improvement including benefit estimation and post implementation metrics
- Ability to lead dynamically and energize multi-discipline work teams to learn and apply new skills/techniques to respond to business needs
- Have defined an IT strategy
- Have implemented ServiceNow processes
- BSc Computer Science and relevant Years of Experience preferred (3-7 years)
- Business knowledge with proven leadership abilities
- Possesses familiarity with and awareness of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Capable of working cooperatively across boundaries and within a matrix to achieve results
- Ability to deliver complex systems to one or multiple geographies and business units
- Experienced in information technology and management, project and portfolio assessment, planning, systems development and business case development
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with key partners
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pat Bandiwan at 212 258 2279 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/patt-bandiwan/7a/900/400 and/or send your resume to Pat.Bandiwan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.