IT - Platform Engineer Platform Engineer
IT - Platform Engineer
Job Number: 21-15571
Job Number: 21-15571
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an IT - Platform Engineer for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and supporting the delivery of innovative Client platform capabilities and experiences in collaboration with Software Engineering, Leadership and cross-product/cross-channel business partners.
- The Platform Engineering team applies platform management and technical design and delivery skills to plan and prioritize the work of systems or services used by multiple Guest and/or Team Member product channels.
- In this highly collaborative position you will balance the needs of product/business feature owners, platform engineering and architects, enterprise safety and soundness, and performance/scalability to continually drive delivery of platform capabilities across Clients web and mobile channels.
- You will also be responsible for creating or supporting a wide range of output enabling agile/iterative platform development: roadmaps, context/sequence diagrams, epics, stories, technical wireframes, collaboration space documentation, and partner presentations.
- You will demonstrate versatility as platform interests span front line product awareness, enterprise infrastructure familiarity, data and API proficiency, performance monitoring and longer term foundation planning.
- Define platform capabilities to enable cross-product (Guest/Team Member) and cross-channel (web/mobile) experiences that use Clients evolving service/API-driven infrastructure and third party services/integration.
- Contribute to platform delivery roadmap(s) with input from appropriate stakeholders to enable best-in-class user experiences, alignment with enterprise level technology transformation, and maximization of Client mobile growth, engagement and revenue.
- Continually monitor platform and related web/mobile app performance to identify opportunities/issues and lead delivery of platform specific enhancements that will increase app/platform performance and stability, or provide competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Product, Channel, Software Engineering, and Creative to balance competing interests and needs across the organization to enable strategic web/mobile delivery, communicating effectively and aligning various partners along the way.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.