IT Operations Tech
IT Operations Tech
Job Number: 21-13780
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an IT Operations Tech for our client in Palo Alto, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will work as a team member and handle tasks in a variety of areas including the technical support of the LMS (Laboratory Management System) and the SaaS based ERP System.
- Desktop support, cloud environment, network oversight, security cameras and software, mostly in a Microsoft environment.
- They will support all IT strategies and infrastructure and to help evaluate the company's adherence to technology requirements for security and compliance protocols.
- The position will work with contractors including developers, support technicians, security analysts, 3rd party vendors and the managed services provider.
- Operational support & day to day oversight for the LMS & ERP systems along with peripheral systems along with the Business Systems Analysts
- Manage the Managed Services Provider
- Oversight management of the Cloud environment (Azure) and the O365 platform
- Build-out with the Head of IT the IT Processes and associated systems (e.g. O365, Azure and other SaaS based solutions)
- Create and execute maintenance plans for ecosystem.
- Identifies improvement opportunities, finds vulnerabilities, and eliminates security risks.
- Triage issues and work to increase user satisfaction.
- Assesses need for new equipment and software.
- Provide monthly reporting on system performance
- Analyze system capacity performance regularly
- Builds and maintains relationships with outside vendors.
- Strong knowledge of IT best practices, security, policies, and regulations.
- Working knowledge of ITSM Practices for Service Management
- Solid understanding of cloud operations, client server and networks architecture, telecommunications, database and storage systems.
- Previous experience working with ERP / enterprise applications
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Customer service mindset and good interpersonal skills including active listening.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Team oriented
- Self-starter with strong "proactive” work ethic to take ownership and drive issues to closure.
- Technically curious / self-driven awareness of new technologies to support the business
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in IT operations.
- Three years' managing experience, preferred.
- Experience supporting cloud and on-premises environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations helpful.
- College degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.