Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an IT Lead Assistant for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as an IT Lead assistance for the project, who is responsible for the application development and system integration, tracking development issues for database, applications, and operation system environment with the project team and Subject Matter Experts.
- Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application development.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 6-8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Managing project stakeholders, Integration and Architecture are must skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with large scale Global Market Systems project, Knowledge of Client's systems/procedures/environments, Experience with Wall Street System or other Trading Systems with excellent working experience in XML, FpML, APIs, SQL programming is highly desirable.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.