IT - Information Systems Architect Information Systems Architect
IT - Information Systems Architect
Job Number: 21-11763
Job Number: 21-11763
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an IT - Information Systems Architect for our client in Carrollton, TX.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- With the overarching goal of enabling HRCC's customer-engagement hub strategy, the Telecom Engineer, Contact Center Systems, is responsible for the architecture, design, and operational support of customer interaction applications and infrastructure globally for inbound contact centers.
- This encompasses ACD platforms and services, contact routing, automation and CTI; click-2-call; click-2-chat; mobile application functionality that facilitates telephony, email or chat customer interactions; self-service (help) pages; and virtual assistants.
- In contradistinction with a network engineer, this position will focus on customer interaction applications that will often leverage WAN/LAN services provided by and requiring heavy involvement from the Network Engineering team.
- Utilizing an in-depth engineering knowledge of contact center technology and understanding of HRCC business challenges and opportunities, the Telecom Engineer, Contact Center Systems is responsible for the design and implementation of solutions that exceed customer expectations in terms of functionality, cost of ownership and implementation timeline.
- Analyze business needs and recommend solutions that enable HRCC's customer-engagement hub strategy.
- Support the department mission of serving as trusted adviser to HRCC leadership on customer interaction services, the value delivery chain and data generated and consumed by those services.
- Following Hilton project management standards and working through internal and external resources, deliver successful projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain current technical knowledge of the contact center landscape in order to drive the implementation of innovative applications and services that facilitate human or automated interactions with a customer.
- Provide end-to-end service management oversight of customer interaction technology.
- Harvest data from customer interaction applications to deliver personalized services to customers through CTI, automation and self-help.
- Coordinate with the Network Engineering, Systems Engineering and Global Information Security teams for new and in-service systems to optimize and integrate such systems within the global network, telephony and systems environment, following Hilton standards and high-level IT goals and objectives and resolving support issues.
- Work closely with the Product & Delivery teams and SaaS providers on applications or services that provide or integrate with customer interaction services to deploy, integrate, instrument, optimize and monitor performance and support new HRCC initiatives within an end-to-end services framework.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the integration of customer interaction services and the data and events that flow between these systems and other services within the Hilton ecosystem.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the department leadership.
- Remote Position
- Design, implement, and maintain the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure.
- Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience with AWS, messaging.
- Prefer call center experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- 5+ years Contact Center technology including networking/telecommunications engineering, telephony systems (including ACDs and call automation), contact center operations, vendor and service management, security.
- Contact Center industry experience.
- 3+ years experience in vendor/service management including cloud based services.
- Proven project management experience.
- Working knowledge of popular telecommunications tools/technologies: VOIP, WAN/LAN technologies, WebRTC, SIP, VoiceXML, Wireshark.
- Experience with AWS technologies such as Amazon Connect, AWS Lambda, Amazon Lex, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
- Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, WFO, and contact centre solutions.
- Proficiency with SQL for reporting and ETL.
- Must be able to work with people at all levels of the organization and have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Proven ability to solve problems and apply critical thinking skills, interpret inputs and make sound decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ever changing environment with often ambiguous business requirements and multiple competing priorities.
- 5-8 Years technical experience
- Experience deploying systems using cloud or SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce applications integration & support.
- Experience with DevOps concepts and tools.
- Practical experience with ITIL concepts - ITIL training and certification preferred.
- Proficiency in deploying and supporting applications in Linux and open source environments.
- AWS Certifications
- Assessment, integration, and operations of cloud-based telephony platforms and Contact Center as a Service.
- Deeper expertise in security and networking in regard to Telephony
- Experience in development of plans, proposals and business cases including financial analysis of various options and championing of proposals to achieve buy-in.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of 8+ years of contact center technology experience with demonstration of on-going self-development in the IT field.
- MS/MA/Master's Degree
- License/ Certificates: Network+, CCNP, CCIE or other formal network training, PMP
- Years of related experience: 5-7, 7+
- Add'l requirements (i.e. % of travel, etc.)
- Requires off-hours and on-call work; travel up to 10%
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.