IT Helpdesk Translator
IT Helpdesk Translator
Job Number: 20-07414
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Helpdesk Translator for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include reading and thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries and translation tools and proofreading finished pieces of work.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail.
- Will work closely with the Translation lead in order to prioritize which records should be reviewed first and to update the Glossary.
- Ultimately, you will provide ready-to-use translated content that meets our internal needs and helps us reach a broader audience.
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology
- Convert text from one language to one or more others
- The translation reviewer is to review and correct the Engine’s version in language
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Cross-reference specialized dictionaries and translation tools to check quality of translation
- Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
- Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs
- Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format (e.g. font and structure)
- Network with field experts to stay current on new translation tools and practices
- Requesting words to be added to the Client Glossary in order to ‘teach’ the translation engine for future translations.
- Asking the English original to be reviewed by the English author, if an issue is found with the syntax, grammar or any link included.
- Manually correcting the translation Engine’s version to improve its language quality before approving the records.
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
- Good knowledge of content editing tools
- Time-management skills
- Additional certification in Linguistics is a plus
- Experience in the IT field is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.