IT - Data Science Engineer Data Science Engineer
Data Science Engineer
Job Number: 21-10277
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Data Science Engineer for our client in Memphis, TN.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include supporting advanced analytics modules and data science services in a production environment.
- You will be responsible as the primary resource for supporting analytics application architecture, data frameworks, database structures, as well as monitoring and addressing application and database performance, issues, and problems.
- 3-6 years of experience in Java/Scala.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in Hadoop programming
- 2+ hands on experience in Java, Scala, Spark, Python, PySpark
- 2+ hands on experience in building REST APIs
- Experience with Cloud based HaaS/PaaS solutions such as AWS EMR
- Hands on experience with Kafka, NiFi, AWS, Maven, Stash and Bamboo
- Hands on experience to write MapReduce jobs.
- Strong exposure in Object Oriented concepts and implementation
- Strong knowledge on spark architecture.
- Familiarity with cloud database like AWS Redshift, Aurora MySQL.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie or Apache AirFlow.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
- Work with DevOps team to create and maintain data pipelines
- Maintain / Enhance existing Algorithms
- Validate / Verify algorithmic results
- Build / maintain UNIX shell scripts
- Manage Web Application that delivers Algorithmic Output to users
- Work with Cloud security and Network security teams to implement solutions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.