IT Change Manager
Eclaro is looking for an IT Change Manager for a full time position within the core technology group with one of our global advertising agency clients in New York, NY. This person will manage the changes required within the business to prepare and embed the prioritised technology and process changes.
- Work with the Director Change Management and Business Partners to create robust project definitions and proposals that align to parent company requirements to be submitted Op Group and CoreTech prioritisation governance.
- Work with the local offices to ensure business specific input to technology projects and programs.
- Drive relationship with key change program sponsors, and project sponsors.
- Engaging with the Client Solution, CoreTech AD/AM and Strategic Partners.
- Change Management assessment, planning and communication.
- Set up and manage project teams in the business, facilitate testing signoff by users, and transitioning into on-going service; project closure.
- Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues as necessary.
- Plan and monitor the project progress; agree and align plans with the Core Tech team and submit regular reports indicating any deviations from plan at either stage or project level and any corrective action taken.
- Highly organized, excellent planning skills with strong project management & change background.
- Has sufficient credibility and gravitas, and ability to work with and relate to a highly demanding internal client base.
- A direct, straightforward style, able to cut to the core quickly
- Excellent people and team management skills, able to manage upwards and influence in a complex environment.
Interested in applying?
Contact Andrew McCarrick at Andrew@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.