IT BUSINESS PARTNER
IT Business Partner
Job Number: 21-12140
Job Number: 21-12140
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Business Partner for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is a Business Partner for Chemical Process Development.
- Will work with the lead Business Partner to support the strategic plan and ensure value for Chemical Process Development.
- This role also contributes and supports the digital strategy of the company and collaborates with IT Delivery to identify strategic and innovative uses of technology, leveraging enterprise platforms, emerging technology and cloud solutions to drive the Product Development portfolio.
- Responsible for strategic planning of digital capabilities for all areas of Chemical Process Development (CPD) including engineering technology, sterile product development, oral product development, material science and engineering, laboratory operations, device development and strategic innovation.
- Responsible for development and maintaining collaborative partnerships with CPD stakeholders (PhD scientists, PhD engineers, managers and directors), becoming a trusted partner and advisor to CPD by developing and maintaining domain and functional knowledge related to drug substance development. Understanding of current information technology capabilities is required.
- Must be an effective matrix leader of internal IT and strategic external partner resources, ensuring that IT functions are successful in delivery of services to CPD
- Able to identify and help to implement process improvements and IT innovations to support DPD strategy and objectives. Identify and evaluate emerging technologies for use by CPD.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain appropriate documentation for projects as required. Understanding of required SDLC documentation is expected.
- Able to function as a project manager for projects with smaller scope.
- Preferred 8+ years of experience and BS/MS degree in related science or technology
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, interpret and document business and functional requirements, particularly in scientific areas.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex domain problems clearly.
- Proven experience partnering with IT delivery teams to translate business requirements into IT solutions that provide positive business outcomes.
- Understanding of Chemical Process Development processes including formulation, automation, and small molecule analysis, modeling and simulation, drug substance devices.
- Experience with technology for data automation, analytics, and scientific workflow platforms.
- Knowledge of programming languages for modeling, simulation and process automation.
- Demonstrated experience leading the planning implementation of digital capabilities for scientific business partners.
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills that build trust and collaboration with partner organizations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.