IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
Job Number: 20-02628
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Business Analyst for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business Analyst will work on defining the specifications for IT solutions to support the Quantitative Medicine and Medical Research business within Client.
- She/he will engage with project teams to partner with solution architects to translate business requirements into a set of business capability enablement views that will drive Technology and solution design decisions.
- Provides inputs around business use cases and assist with development of roadmaps and functional specifications. Develops high level design for programs and projects.
- The Business Analyst should possess broad IT background and should demonstrate expertise in the important aspects of a common platform and integration of systems, where the foundational elements are cloud based, digital and mobile platforms.
- This BA should preferably have experience working on Software as a Medical Device /SaMD systems with life sciences or health care institutions.
- With a strong blend of technical and business skills, the contractor should use a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements.
- The role will focus on enabling new capabilities, innovation, standardization and integration of various systems across our landscape, using a combination of commercially available software or custom development where needed, with a strong emphasis on integrating applications on the Client cloud OR behind the firewall, with the various SaaS applications.
- This person must have implementation experience, must understand our business strategy and help to define an IT roadmap to support that strategy. Will also be responsible for detecting critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Expert understanding of foundational architectural concepts (Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Information and Technology architectures, design, business technology strategy, quality management, human dynamics, and IT environment)
- Vertical industry experience in pharmaceutical, biotech companies. Extensive application architecture design experience and prior exposure to multiple SDLC's and agile methodologies. Product management experience is a plus
- Prior experience with distributed application performance engineering, cloud computing, IoT and mobile application development, database design concepts, middleware concepts, user interface development, and information security engineering
- 8 years relevant experience in IT, systems/platform architecture within a life sciences company or consulting firm supporting the healthcare industry
- 4+ years of hands on experience in working on all or any of these areas: digital customer engagement technologies (mobile, portals, IoT etc), Real World Data generation and curation, Health Information Exchange platforms, and platform architecture on Cloud based architecture
- A good understanding of Information/Application security on premise and on-cloud is essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities with ability to understand commercial business information, logically structure them into IT elements that build practical solutions, identify root causes of issues, and experience with trouble shooting and impact analysis. Good communication skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree with 10+ years relevant experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.