IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst - Clinical Informatics
Job Number: 19-07304
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Business Analyst - Clinical Informatics for our client in Glenwood Springs, CO.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest Healthcare companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, Healthcare that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participates with users/departments in analysis, interpretation, support and documentation of functional clinical/business requirements within clinical informatics and clinical application systems
- Develops, builds or advises on clinical solutions for users/departments based on business requirements throughout the system
- Required: Nursing/Healthcare related Associates Degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Nursing/Healthcare related Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Advanced: Nursing/Healthcare related Masters degree in Informatics or equivalent
- Meditech 6.x system knowledge or similar EHR/EMR
- Minimum 3 years healthcare business process/operational knowledge/acumen
- Minimum 3 years system utilization
- Minimum 3 years Electronic Health Record utilization
- 1 to 3 years system implementation/support & analysis
- Detail oriented documentation and training skills within the healthcare profession
- Experience with analysis and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to influence people at all system levels
- Ability to coordinate methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria across organizational silos in order to obtain optimal results.
- Customer service interaction experience while acting as primary liaison for vendors, contractors and project sponsors
- Ability to lead & support project/program planning and management best practices
- Exceptional oral/written communication and presentation abilities to managers
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.