IT Business Analyst III
IT Business Analyst III
Job Number: 20-09088
Job Number: 20-09088
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an IT Business Analyst III for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- To define and support key activities on technology project delivery including investment planning, investment proposals, business case development, sanctioning and key hand-offs in response to specific business requirements.
- This role will work with the Client Gas IT Business Partner team, working to identify and implement technology solutions to advance the business outcomes, to provide improved service to customers, while meeting internal business objectives.
- The Business Analyst is to be a trusted partner to our business team with a passion for technology, and with proven Business System Analyst and Product Management capabilities
- This position is accountable for working with Business stakeholders and IT Business Partners to understand business requirements and create robust proposals with sound business cases that meet business objectives.
- Partnering with Strategy, Architecture and other IT Delivery organizations, the Business Analyst will help ensure successful delivery of IT programs to meet IT commitments.
- Additionally, the Business Analyst will work with the Business Partner Team to assist in providing oversight and management of the IT Investment plan for the gas business, including the review and analysis of IT Consumption operating costs, IT services and identify potential cost savings ideas and trade-offs for sharing with stakeholders.
- As part of business partner team, the Business Analyst will be working with the business stakeholders to conduct business requirement sessions, including interviews, workshops, & process mapping to elaborate solutions as well as coordinate project meetings, communicate with the team, internal/external partners, and senior management.
- The successful candidate will have superior technical documentation experience as well as system flowcharts, and other materials as needed to create specifications, test plans, and draw up execution plans.
- Working with other key stakeholders you will develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities & support operational program reporting and measuring project progress.
- Immediate role focus would be on application rationalization data collection and analysis
- Support a wide range of strategy projects by structuring complex business problems, completing detailed analyses/ financial models, synthesizing relevant data, and delivering recommendations Collaborate with IT Business Partners, Project Managers/Scrum Masters, Architects, Engineers, Developers, Quality Assurance, and User Experience Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks Participate in the reporting of budgets on a regular basis.
- Gather, analyze, document and manage business and user requirements (both functional and non-functional Partner with IT Business consultants in the development of strategic and tactical business plans.
- Manage demand and leverage IT technology to meet business goals and objectives Provide consultation with a range of solution options to achieve set objectives and realize business benefits via project execution.
- Assist with the development of high-quality project mandates, business cases, investment proposals, post investment appraisal and other deliverables as required Help identify potential solutions for the business and provide input to issues or risks (through solid knowledge of the business and user requirements).
- Identify project interdependencies and communicate requirement/scope issues and participate in driving them to resolution.
- Demonstrate clear capability to document the current vs future process flows and perform GAP analysis Conduct full analytics collaboratively to identify and provide solutions for gaps and work flows.
- Assist in completing all support documentation on assigned projects, including creating and updating all user and technical procedures/manuals, business, and functional requirements, traceability matrices, process flows, operational support documentation and archival of all related project documentation.
- Work along with IT business consultant and Gas business management to understand their costs and find creative ways to reduce costs while increasing IT value.
- Work closely with the program delivery leads to develop and deliver IT solutions to meet the business's requirements with specific focus on benefits realisation Assist the project teams meet schedule, business and budget objectives Lead User Acceptance/End-to-end testing to execute, and track deviations found, facilitate non-technical work around sessions for remediation and document testing progress.
- Develop sound relationships with key business representatives across relevant project delivery teams to ensure adherence to common processes and solutions.
- Development and management of business requirements intake process.
- Identifies and resolves gaps in technology, processes, and resources Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.