Job Number: 21-13794
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for an IT Auditor for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist with scoping SOX/PCI requirements and documenting operational processes, procedures, workflows, etc.
- Execute on day-to-day deliverables that support the ongoing compliance needs related to PCI and SOX.
- Coordinate activities to support the annual SOX auditing process, including:
- Participate in departmental /process walk-throughs along with updating the corresponding SOX narratives, workflows and controls.
- Work with process owners for the collection of audit requests/evidence throughout the audit cycle.
- Perform/execute various monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual IT control and report status.
- Perform management self-assessment of specific IT Controls.
- Help to evaluate, monitor and resolve findings identified by internal and/or external audit team.
- Participate in periodic status meeting with audit teams.
- Coordinate activities to support the PCI compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with QSA firm the annual penetration testing of in-scope applications and networks.
- Track open issues identified through penetration testing through remediation.
- Coordinate the bi-annual scans of Firewall and Routers and for addressing the identified discrepancies.
- Ensure quarterly scans are performed and any identified issues are remediated.
- Coordinate annual training for End-Users and Application Developers.
- Ideal Candidate should have 2 years SOX Audit experience in an IT environment. or has worked within the IT framework of controls related to operating systems, networks, databases or applications.
- A completed 4 year college degree in in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems is required.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Payment Card Industry (PCI) processes is required
- MS Office Suite
- Oracle 9i
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.