Job Number: 20-07388
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an IT Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide Client Encore application management and maintenance support to 200+ users across client service territory, which includes the 5 boroughs in NYC and Westchester County.
- Provide application user support through a dedicated hot line and in person.
- Document business requirements, track defects, test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Identify data patterns and issues with AMI Business System synchronization and resolve discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot meter jobs in Client Encore application to ensure jobs are captured correctly in the application.
- Assist end users with entering meter jobs into Client Encore application as needed while reinforcing the process and procedures.
- Write procedures, create and provide training to end users.
- Candidate must be a self-starter that actively engages issues seeking resolution.
- Job is based out of 4 Irving Place, which is the primary work location. Site travel to client work facilities will be required to support end-user needs and investigate device issues.
- At least three years' experience working in a Windows Operating system environment and troubleshooting computer devices (Surface Pros or equivalent) and peripherals (Scanners).
- Must be able to travel across the client service territory regularly, that includes the 5 boroughs in NYC and Westchester county.
- 3 years of experience working as a Local Area Network (LAN) Administrator, Help Desk Analyst, Telecommunications Analyst or a similar role.
- At least three years' experience supporting software updates to computer devices (Surface Pros or equivalent), including testing, ensuring all devices receive updates, and coordinating follow up investigations.
- Ability to troubleshoot end user computer and application issues over the phone and in person.
- Ability to accurately document incoming calls (via hotline) and record specific issues to help identify any ongoing issues or patterns.
- Experience creating troubleshooting guides/user manuals/procedures to help address specific problems.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and diagrams as well as interpret business requirements.
- Experience providing end user training.
- Experience with data analysis, interpretation and record correction.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Display initiative by resolving issues and applying lessons learned to new situations.
- Agile, self-motivated learner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field preferred but not required.
- A professional CCNA, Network+ or equivalent certifications is preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.