ISG Trade Support
ISG Trade Support
Job Number: 20-01577
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for an ISG Trade Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wid slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is seeking an individual to work as an Associate within its Operations division. This team provides investment operational support to various Funds, Separately Managed Accounts and Portfolio companies managed by the client, a leading global alternative asset management company.
- Responsibilities will include comprehensive Trade Support and Middle Office functions including trade confirmation, trade settlement, trade booking, trade life-cycle event support, and cash projections. The environment is fast-paced.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of cash, position, and accruals
- Providing daily cash liquidity reporting
- Work with fund accounting/fund admins to prepare NAVs
- Monitor cash on hand and book FX trades as needed for hedging purposes
- Respond to margin/collateral calls and setup wires to facilitate movement of cash
- Reviewing, allocating and confirming bond, equity, options, OTC trades with counterparties in DTC/Euroclear/ICE
- Send out daily trade fails and unmatched report to front office
- Confirm and settle trades with custodians, resolve failing and unmatched trades
- Set-up and process wires to appropriately fund for various events
- Work on ad-hoc desk requests regarding investments (new/current/closed) IRR/MOIC/etc.
- Assist with building out Operations platform as we continue to achieve scalability
- Undergraduate Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- GPA 3.0 and above
- Product knowledge exposure:
- Structured Credit (CMBS / RMBS / ABS / etc.)
- Bank Debt/Term Loans/Revolvers
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Bonds
- Credit Default Swaps
- Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Equity/Options (listed and otc)
- Strong knowledge of finance (P&L/NAV/etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in process improvements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to multi-task; should be a quick learner
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Comfortable communicating with traders and portfolio managers
- Collaborative Approach
- Self-Starter and Driven
- Proficiency in VBA
- Experience with VPM, Everest, ThinkFolio
- Prior exposure to front office personnel
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.