Job Number: 20-00082
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an ISE Engineer for our client in Marysville, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experience with routing and switching, from design/implementing/maintenance at an intermediate level (CCPN or 5+ years of field experience)
- Must have a solid understanding of protocols to include 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, LDAP, and others.
- Can troubleshoot layer 2 and 3 issues using packet capture protocol analyzers
- Experience with different types of Client deployments and role types, (Standalone/HA/Distributed) (Administration, Policy Service, Monitoring)
- Daily Maintenance of Cisco Client appliances, backup/patching/upgrades
- Experience with integrating Client with external authentication, AD/LDAP/RADIUS
- Implementing security policies to create Client elements/rules/policy
- Integrate Cisco Client solution with enterprise PKI architecture, Public CA/Internal CA
- Integrate Client with enterprise patching and anti-virus solutions
- Troubleshooting Client authentication issues, Anyconnect (NAM), Native Supplicant , 802.1X/MAB
- Experience with configuring/integration/troubleshooting of network access devices (switches/routers/firewalls/wireless) into Client
- Experience with using Cisco pxGrid (Platform Exchange Grid) to integrate third party security products
- Wireless: Experience with wireless from design/implementing/maintenance at an intermediate level (CCPN or 5+ years of field experience)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.