IS Project Manager
IS Project Manager
Job number: 20-00634
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a IS Project Manager for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages projects delegated by leadership including, but not limited to, business planning and development, strategic planning, financial analysis, development of affiliations and contracts, medical staffing, facilities planning and construction, and operations planning and development
- Coordinates resources needed for completion of assigned projects. Includes managing and coordinating data, information and/or personnel
- Manages the completion of projects/assessments. Monitors progress against plan and budget. When necessary, adjusts plan with approval of project sponsors
- Maintains regular communication with project stakeholders regarding progress of project/assessment
- Analyzes issues and data related to projects and presents findings to leadership for effective decision-making. Presents recommendations orally and in writing in a clear, concise format
- Follows-up during and after assignments to evaluate the effectiveness of the project
- Serves as lead and point-person for long-term projects as requested
- Knowledge of project management, data analysis, and standard software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities, use effective verbal and written communications, problem-solve and analyze, organize data, maintain confidential information and utilize computer software
- Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of leadership and staff within the organization, work autonomously, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and remain flexible and adaptable
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years-Relevant work experience, including two (2) years of experience managing medium to large-sized projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.