IP Services Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an IP Engineer for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be designing, planning and coordinating project delivery, leveraging internal resources and external service providers to lead moderate to highly complex technical transformations and/or people and process changes
- Subject Matter Expert in IP Services with DDI and ADS
- Results-oriented resource who can develop and manage relationships across the organization based on trust, teamwork and knowledge
- Ability to recognize implementation planning opportunities to optimize cross-project dependencies for greater efficiency in project delivery
- Strong business, financial, and infrastructure technology acumen
- Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate project risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Experience managing across the ITIL Service Lifecycle Framework with specific knowledge of the Service Design Coordination, Transition Planning & Support and Release & Deployment Management processes
- Excellent scripting and automation experience
- Ability to adhere to Client Project Management governance framework
- Proven ability to matrix-manage direct and cross-functional teams
- Credibility to influence peers and executive management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- Typically requires 8-10+ years of applicable experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Technical certification
- Experience with cloud and hosting technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.