Investran Platform- Business Analyst
Investran Platform-Business Analyst
Job number: 20-00918
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Investran Business Analyst for our client in Purchase, NY.
Eclaro’s client is global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wid slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will lead the business analysis function for client's fund finance IT group.
- The scope of responsibilities will include requirement gathering, design, management and strategy around the use of client's partnership accounting platform (Investran) and a suite of custom applications supporting various processes, including investor reporting, waterfall calculations, performance measurement and data modeling.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing all integration efforts around these platforms.
- The candidate will work across several industry domains, including credit, private equity and real estate, so a broad understanding of finance is essential.
- The candidate also needs to have a mix of business analysis capabilities and technical acumen.
- The successful will join a team of business analysts and will interact with application developers.
- Accordingly, a technical skillset and mindset is required to interact with the team and solve problems effectively.
- Gather and track business requirements for new applications and existing application enhancements
- Lead design sessions to create technology solutions
- Analyze current business processes to determine the optimal technology solution to address a need
- Collaborate with technology colleagues to leverage shared platforms
- Manage communications regarding ongoing projects
- Develop test cases and participate in QA Testing
- Develop end-user training materials and deliver training to a broad user base
- Partner with the business to ensure SLAs and other key metrics are met or exceeded
- Work with client internal resources as well as application vendors to establish the appropriate development approach, budget and timeline
- Coordinate project tasks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Identify risks, plan for unanticipated outcomes, and form appropriate contingency plans
- Drive changes and implement new services and solutions
- Build governance and ownership around new initiatives and processes
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and to deliver multiple projects on time and within budget
- Strong ability to listen and solicit feedback middle office users and stakeholders
- Independent business analysis skills
- Detail & process oriented
- Solid team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a high-intensity, faced paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with business users as well as other members of the technical team
- Fund accounting domain knowledge
- Experience with Investran partnership accounting platform
- Experience with waterfall modeling
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and approaches
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.