Investment Banking VP - Strategic Advisory & Financing Power/Utilities
Investment Banking – VP - Strategic Advisory & Financing – Power/Utilities
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Investment Banking – VP - Strategic Advisory & Financing – Power/Utilities for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Serve as a key resource working closely with senior bankers to proactively generate ideas and solutions to meet client needs
- Key support resource to senior bankers in day-to-day client coverage with some primary client coverage responsibility
- Function as the key point of contact for the group, responsible for coordinating information flow and execution of work product with product groups, internal and external legal, tax, accounting, and regulatory parties
- Lead due diligence sessions
- Supervise the preparation and execution of final client presentation work product
- Communicate and interact with deal team members and clients
- Be a team player and culture carrier
- Supervise and train junior personnel
- Play a key role supporting origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution, working on abroad scope of assignments and products in the Power industry
- Team members work closely with senior and junior bankers and are expected to make an immediate contribution
- MBA degree with outstanding academic qualifications
- Full breadth of strategic advisory and financing (equity, equity linked and debt) experience
- Professional maturity and experience to interact directly with client and drive origination and execution
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Demonstrated strategic and creative thinking and distinguished communication skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry with a focus on the Power sector
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Investment Banking; experience in Power & Utilities preferred
- Experience in Power transactions
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.