Job Number: 21-10186
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Inventory Controller for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Take responsibility for the monitoring of all types of inventory owned by Client.
- Responsible for Material Review Board (MRB) and Product Accountability and Disposal Management (PADM) and ensure compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Responsible for ensuring financial provisions are in place and accurately maintained, including inventory at risk, inventory coverage, inventory turn and inventory holding times.
- Responsible for the management of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Facilitate a cost recovery program for excess inventory.
- Proactively captures inventory issues and following up solution implementations after consultation with the relevant business leaders.
- Ensure SAP inventory movements and adjustments are up-to-date.
- Meet Inventory Reporting requirements at local, regional and global levels. This includes daily, monthly and projected inventory levels vs. actual and budgeted inventory levels across all inventory types.
- Ensure annual cycle count scoping document in place and participate in inventory audits and cycle count as required. Perform investigations and gap analysis as necessary.
- Reviews and challenges business processes. Develops, implements and enforces Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as necessary.
- Conduct thorough and careful analysis of stocks holding data, gather critical information.
- Has oversight responsibility to ensure that Client inventory data is maintained through robust processes.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in other ad hoc functions as required and assigned by the Manager.
- Strong background in inventory management in complex, multi-site organizations.
- Excellent analytical and PC applications knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise, organize and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Understands Client supply chain, products and markets.
- Good understanding of business specific organizations, functions and business support system (Manufacturing, Packaging, Artwork, Regulatory, Marketing, Quality Control/ Quality Assurance and Supply Chain).
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and organizations.
- Capable to interact with key decision makers in Manufacturing, Technology, Quality, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Legal and EHS.
- SAP and SAP Business Warehouse system knowledge.
- Knowledge of cost and/or inventory accounting principles.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Finance
- APICS CPIM
- Desired understanding of pharmaceutical product lifecycle and obsolescence.
- Desired understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations within the overall business organization and structure.
- Enhanced ability to work and manage in a complex matrix organization.
- Preferably in the global role with multinational exposure; work with stakeholders from different geographical locations.
- Preferably have involved or worked on process reengineering/ redesigning.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.