Job number: 21-12034
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Internal Auditor for our client in Warren, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Examine and evaluate internal controls
- Perform internal GMP audits and walkthroughs
- Maintain professional standards to include independence
- Produce deliverables in a timely fashion
- Responsible for communicating audit results in a clear and concise manner
- Generate audit reports
- Possesses working knowledge of Deviation and CAPA Management.
- Generate and present audit/quality metrics via PowerPoint/Excel.
- Years of experience: 5-7 years
- Preferred college degree: B.A., B.S. Biology Chemistry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.