Internal Audit Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Internal Audit Manager - Global Banking and Markets for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Internal Audit Manager oversees and executes assigned areas of audit work, providing day to day coaching and guidance to teammates.
- Executes audit strategy for the sound application of risk based auditing by defining audit scope, audit program, and test procedures.
- Typically acts as Auditor-in-Charge (AIC).
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and supports change.
- Oversees audit testing to ensure timely execution within quality standards and conformance to audit policies and procedures.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends.
- Drafts quality and timely audit reports and shares results with business leaders.
- Manages business partner relationships when conducting specific audits; primary engagement is with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- When leading an audit engagement, is responsible for day to day coaching, mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Fosters an inclusive work environment.
- 7+ years of experience related to Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance function
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets lines of business
- In depth understanding of financial instruments; with a focus on fixed income, currencies, and commodities
- Strong understanding of sales and trading functions; risk management metrics; valuation concepts; and market regulations and practices
- Good understanding of support functions, including middle office, operations, and finance
- Proficient in audit methodology, including a strong understanding of risk assessment and control processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required to interact with staff and managers across audit teams as well as key stakeholders in business areas including Finance, Operations and Middle Office functions
- Ability to work in a team environment, focus on high quality execution and lead audit assignments
- Critical thinker, high energy, and intellectually curious
• CPA/CFA/FRM preferred
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.