Integration Developer (Websphere on contract)
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Integration Developer (Websphere on contract) for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Client's Information Technology department.
- The team is looking for a dynamic individual willing to enhance and support multiple interfaces and programs.
- The developer will be responsible for the enhancement and support of the Client's ERMPortal, CCSBilling, and Maximo Interfaces.
- Understanding business requirements and define interfaces
- Collaborating with Business and IT teams to set specifications for application integrations
- Develop Integration solutions using Integration Bus, Data Power and ETL tools
- Create or Consume APIs
- Develop comprehensive documentation for integration projects.
- Thoroughly test interfaces for both general error conditions and proper implementation of business logic
- Work with vendors to consume or expose webservices to data exchange.
- Contract Personnel will be called upon to take customer project requirements and objectives for application integration and translate into design and development requirements.
- Develop Message Broker message flows and message sets; configure adapters according to customer requirements and deadlines and in line with established design principles and development standards.
- Experience with ETL tools
- Knowledge of Big Data processes
- Strong understanding of SOA concepts, Security, messaging practices, principles and standards
- Good understanding of various enterprise systems, SOA methodologies and data transfer mechanisms including Https, FTP, EDI and APIs
- Experience with IoT data integration will be a plus
- Good understanding of low level protocols to transfer high frequency data
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various teams in the organization.
- Must have exceptional team attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in IBM Integration products like MQ, Integration bus and Adapters
- 3+ years of experience in Data Power appliances.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eric Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.