Integration Architect - Mulesoft
Integration Architect – MuleSoft
Job Number: 21-14431
Job Number: 21-14431
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Integration Architect – MuleSoft for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- MuleSoft and S/4 Interface design and development is a MUST across the resources
- Prefer Media/technology Industry project experience.
- SAP ECC and Non-SAP Integration with S/4HANA is a MUST
- 10+ years of experience in the enterprise application domain
- 5+ years MuleSoft experience in transforming complex strategic business requirements into workable technology solutions
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with data modelling a plus
- Deep knowledge of with microservices architecture and API strategy development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- Experience securing and managing APIs via MuleSoft API Manager
- Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from design & build to governance & management
- Must have experience with common relational database technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Must have experience integrating with Saas solutions like Salesforce.com, Oracle Cloud ERP and Workday
- Experience with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as XML, SOAP, REST, JSON and JDBC
- 1 Lead
- 2 senior Interface design and development in MuleSoft
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.