Job Number: 19-09226
Job Number: 19-09226
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a/an Insurance Coordinator for our client in WHITE PLAINS, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collecting data, and developing databases,
- Tracking projects, and generating reports and dashboards,
- Developing metrics and KPI's for the department
- Assisting in documentation of processes,
- Gathering information and making recommendations for ad hoc.
- Provide support for the Insurance Team and Client's staff in facilitating insurance renewals, as well as contract, permits, and claim analysis.
- Preparation of self-insurance letters, tender letters, and certificates of insurance.
- Preparation of benefits payments.
- Field calls and E-Mails from the public or client's business partners
- MS Office Suite skills inclusive of advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Client's budgeting practices and SAP required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and anticipate needs in a highly charged environment.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Ability to prepare and interpret databases and metrics
- Solid organizational skills , including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk management
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge file management transcription, and other administrative procedures
- If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary