Job Number: 20-05406
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Instructional Designer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Five or more years’ experience writing online content, video scripts, design documents and storyboards for a blended learning curriculum that includes on-demand courses, as well as live webinars and instructor-led learning
- Versed in micro-learning and 21st century instructional design
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Experience writing learning solutions for sales
- Ability to convert complex information into easily used and understandable text
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills, adaptable to learning type and audience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize work appropriately
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.