Job Number: 19-11333
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Instructional Designer for our client in Piscataway, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Applies adult learning theories and instructional design methodology to design learning experiences.
- Conceptualizes and designs interactive learning solutions that target learning objectives and improve performance
- Works with key stakeholders to review capability or curriculum gaps and recommend designs for continuous learning solutions
- Curates content and collaborates with Learning Developer to create content pathways
- Recommends third party content learning solutions to address learning needs and/or skills gaps that support performance improvement
- Partners with stakeholders to design learning program evaluation metrics
- Reviews detailed design with key stakeholders and business subject matter experts as needed
- Updates course design based on business input (SME or as part of review rounds i.e. online review and/or pilots)
- Understands planned delivery method for content and coordinates with shared services team in Mumbai and Mexico - as needed
- Reviews learning evaluation results and incorporate into future design activities
- Keeps abreast and applies new innovations and best practices on learning
- Tracks the assigned budget for design and development
- Applies content standards for the recommended learning solution
- Identifies when standards need to be refreshed or modernized
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ryan Bastasa | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.