JobDiva # 20-10230
JobDiva # 20-10230
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Instructional Design for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Instructional designer will support the Fusion Project, specific to the training support for the multiple workstreams. The Instructional Designer will support the training development and sustainability for the Fusion deliverables as required.
- The Instructional Designer will drive the projects day-to-day activities, which may include Development of training analysis, course outlines, training storyboards, e-learning modules, and other training related activities as needed.
- The design work will be mostly eLearning modules and videos (approximately 75%).
- Work will require closely working with the project leads and SMEs to develop training material.
- This work will include training analysis, course outlines, training storyboards, etc.
- Minimum of 5yrs of eLearning experience with Captivate, Articulate, or other eLearning tools and video editing tools.
- Regulated industry experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.