Infrastructure Vulnerability SME
Infrastructure Vulnerability SME
Job Number: 20-00315
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Infrastructure Vulnerability SME for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Technology organization provides technology support and solutions to our clients across the Consumer, Small Business, client and U.S. Trust business segments.
- The Chief Operating Office Risk team is looking for top talent no to help bring them into the future.
- The team is enabling a self-service capability platform which will transform the way their associates will focus their responsibilities.
- Identified candidates will be able to act as subject matter experts in key technology areas and recommend strategies that will help continue to reduce risk across the portfolio.
- This role requires subject matter expertise within the Infrastructure domain to support a culture of risk identification, escalation and timely mitigation of compliance and operational risks.
- This position is focused on analytical problem solving by applying a mixture of risk and technology expertise to perform impact assessments and identify root causes in support of the technology risk and control activities.
- Some of the portfolio work includes deep understanding of Not Permitted Technology, infrastructure patching, middleware, Data Center migrations and other infrastructure risk activities impacting the application teams.
- Must possess a solid understanding of the company's Infrastructure policies and standards to provide feedback and training for application teams as required.
- The position is responsible for quality assurance in real-time at the task level to ensure accuracy and adherence.
- Must collaborate with partner organizations within CTO, GIS, Risk, and technology application teams to identify opportunities to improve control activities.
- Must communicate clearly and effectively about infrastructure risks and provide viable remediation options as needed.
- Communicates complex technical subject matter into clear, concise language suited for various audiences ranging from executives to junior analysts
- Demonstrates increasing levels of accountability and ownership
- Demonstrates ability to operate as a change agent and drive process improvement across diverse stakeholder groups
- Collaborates and partners to positively influence and motivate teams
- Shows comfort with ambiguous situations and capability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Connects dots and understands impacts of the work and how it ties into other areas within the team and across GT&O
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Professional Infrastructure domain experience within Risk, CTO and/or Global Information Security
- Proven self-starter who possesses strategic thinking, organization and versatility while performing work with minimal management oversight
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with some applied within financial services, risk or technology
- Bachelor’s degree
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.