Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. Infrastructure Project Manager
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Information Technology Planning (ITP) is searching a Project Manager (PM) to manage and oversee the SCADANet component of the Advance Meter Infrastructure (AMI) project.
- The PM will be charged with planning, budgeting, monitoring, controlling, and managing critical path tasks associated with the AMI SCADANet projects.
- Project initialization tasks will include collaborating with various internal and external resources and teams associated with the AMI core project to create the actual project plan.
- In addition, PM will develop required project reports, and assist in development of project-related presentations and publications as required, as well as project closure tasks include budget closeouts and development of final reports.
- Candidate must adhere to the Company safety, health and environmental programs.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations
- Ensure commitment to the Company's Way We Work Principles, and adheres the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety ("EH&S”), Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO”), discipline, and security.
- The PM should have a high-level understanding of IT project management is intended to deliver so that they understand the internal technical issues, difficulties, and opportunities in the project as well as communicate project progress, obstacles, and outcomes to management and other stakeholders who may not be experts in the project domain.
- The Project Manager (PM) will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) and other scientists to participate in managing a transdisciplinary research program.
- The PM will be responsible for oversight and direct project deliverables associated with the project.
- The PM will assist the PI in the planning, preparation and negotiation of new large-scale grant proposals and contracts.
- Create weekly status reports identifying consolidated project issues, risks and status
- Create coordinated delivery schedule
- Manage customer interactions and ensure satisfaction while minimizing project risk.
- Manage implementation schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience managing the development and deployment of one or more projects in the IT domain or demonstrate similar accomplishments in the same domain.
- Manage program level engagements and provide direction to project staff including Project Managers, IT staff, subcontractors and Analysts.
- Thoroughly understand delivery contracts and provide representation internally and to the customer
- Excellent communication skills, both in formal and informal channels, and at multiple levels with project personnel, and administrative support personnel.
- Advanced analytical skills for defining business and functional requirements for project deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, revising and controlling technical documentation of a complex large-scale project
- Knowledge of advanced techniques of project management and coordination, for large projects: prioritizing competing demands, resource planning, budget estimation and preparation, high-quality document production and technical report writing.
- Knowledge of contracting and intellectual properties procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work with other PMs in a cross-team functional manner.
- Strong computer skills; the ability to handle multiple ongoing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Excellent writing, analytical skills and the ability to work in teams with professionals from other disciplines
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- AMI/Smart Meter knowledge and experience preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience managing the implementation of complex software or hardware technical solutions required.
- Experience with Project/Program Management of Smart Metering programs preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of Energy industry experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing data-intensive software systems in an enterprise environment
- Big 4 or other major consulting firm experience is a plus
- Client facing experience and relationship-building skills a must
- Demonstrated verbal, written, presentation skills and strong analytical skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro