Eclaro is currently looking for an Infrastructure Director to support our client in Napa CA. This is a right to hire opportunity. The Infrastructure Director will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, documentation, management, support and monitoring of all technical hardware and machine operating software issues related to the company's Server Platforms, Disk Arrays, and Telecommunication Systems in all locations and manage technical staff during projects. This role will also be responsible to ensure that Application Development, Data Warehouse, TSC, and TDC staff are supported by the appropriate technologies, for the stability of the infrastructure and security access and will recommend and implement appropriate technology to ensure the security of the company and will recommend and implement approved Information Technology policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the stability of systems and customer base, including Application Development, Data Warehouse
- Manage and maintain all Servers and Operating Systems, documentation, and configurations (parameters, patches, etc.). Including but not limited to, Microsoft Windows Servers, SAN/NAS Storage Systems, Print Servers, Monitoring Systems, Exchange Servers, Terminal Server, Network Operating Systems, Virtual Infrastructure, Internet / Intranet Servers, Wins, DHCP, Operating System Maintenance, and Backup/Recovery solutions.
- Work closely with all Information Technology Infrastructure and Application Development staff to maintain high levels of service.
- Monitor the health of all systems, analyze and troubleshoot server issues as they occur, and provide sound resolutions to management / help desk for future reference.
- Responsible for human resource issues and practices for staff that report directly, including but not limited to: interviewing, selecting, training, managing, monitoring performance, providing feedback and job performance evaluations.
- Addresses and attempts to resolve employee complaints and concerns, or refers to the Human Resources Department.
- Provides regular performance feedback and develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
- Manage and maintain all Telecommunications and Operating Systems, documentation and configurations (parameters, patches, etc.). Telecommunications services include, but are not limited to, Wide Area Network, Local Area Network, and Security.
- Provide proactive services (automated or manual) for all Servers, Desktops, Telecommunications, and Databases.
- Participates in the planning and implementation, documentation of company standards for Infrastructure.
- Participates on project teams, as assigned, to research and evaluate new technologies.
- Proactively work to resolve and reduce the number of help desk tickets.
- Perform as assigned and/or seek to help with relevant duties within the Technology Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION (AND/OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE) REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience; computer science/engineering preferred.
· Managing people
· Cloud/Azure experience
· Security around the cloud
· Experience in implementing on-prem/azure systems
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and set variables.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Platform, including Windows 200x, SMS, MS Exchange, Terminal Server, IIS, SAN/NAS Storage Systems, Virtual Infrastructure, , Desktop/Thin Client Devices, backup/recovery, and Internet/Intranet technologies.
- Broad knowledge of Unix Platforms including Linux.
- Broad knowledge of relevant concepts, practices and procedures for Relational Database Management Systems and Telecommunications Solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects within budgetary constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate.
- Ability to effectively influence actions and opinions of others.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to travel.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 8-15 years of experience supporting servers in a Microsoft Windows Server Architecture.
- 8-15 years of experience with administrating and monitoring systems in a multi-location network environment.
- 5-8 years of experience supporting Relational Database Management systems and Telecommunications solutions.
- 5-8 years of prior supervisory experience
To apply to this position contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303 email@example.com