Job Number: 21-02141
Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Architect for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Professional Certification on AWS
- 3+ years' experience on AWS
- Cloud Networking Including how to segment networks for security encryption certificates and load balancers.
- Cloud Instances (EC2/VMs) including how to select appropriate instance types and setup Auto Scaling / VM Scale Sets.
- Security and Configuration Management Including how to leverage cloud native tools to manage configuration drift.
- IAM Including setting up roles/permissions to manage access linking customer Active Directory and Ping Federate to AWS
- Databases AWS RDS Dynamo DB ElastiCache Redis Redshift etc.
- Landing Zones and Account Vending Machines on AWS
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Control Tower
- Key Management Systems AWS KMS or CloudHSM
- Infrastructure as Code
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.