Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Architect for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assess existing automation frameworks, solutions and procedures for potential improvements
- Builds new and/or modifies existing data movement solutions to meet business and systems requirements through software component designing, coding, testing, and quality review
- Provides support for data movement solutions, including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes, query, and data validation
- Creates, maintains, follows, and/or implements data movement processes, strategies, guidelines, standards, and training
- Provides consultation on analytic capabilities and enterprise integrated data assets to business partners to mature the Enterprise Data Movement vision and direction
- Performs analysis and problem resolution related to data movement work
- Promotes standards for data movement execution and delivery approaches
- Requirement is for an expert in FTP/Data Transfer versed in client's product who can lead/consult/support the team
- Overall Industry knowledge of B2B file transfer protocol and strategic mindset
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Rosie Alcanzarin at Rosie.Alcanzarin@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.