Infrastructure Architect (Network Integration Services (non-mobile))
|Reference # :||18-01261||Title :||Infrastructure Architect (Network Integration Services (non-mobile))|
|Location :||CHICAGO, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||1 Years||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 10/26/2018|
Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Architect for an opportunity for our client in Chicago, IL.
Client will conduct Radio Frequency surveys for all locations identified by Client's Customer. The surveys will be for the cellular gateway and repeater components only.
(1) Perform Radio Frequency (RF) analysis to determine placement recommendation for gateway components.
(2) Perform RF analysis to determine placement recommendation for repeater components.
(3) Confirm that each repeater signal is able to extend to the assigned gateway and to the designated restroom pair.
(4) Recommend remediation actions for locations where the cellular signal cannot be reached by the gateway.
(5) As appropriate, determine recommended antenna orientation and angles.
(6) As appropriate, determine recommended RF power receiver sensitivity levels.
(7) Identify physical obstructions.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees