Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Create/modify OVO/OML policies (templates) and/or scripts to provide monitoring solutions
- Meet with project teams to determine and recommend system or application monitoring requirements
- Work with subject matter experts to analyze and resolve any questions and problems
- Work independently on multiple monitoring solutions simultaneously with limited direction
- Test monitoring solutions to ensure they are working as designed
- Document monitoring solution in design documents
- Client Operations Manager Linux (OVO/OML) policy (OML templates) development experience, not just "console” experience;
- Console only experience is not beneficial, and candidates with console only experience are not qualified for the posting.
- We run a "headless” OVO shop and do everything via OML policy (templates) development
- OML policy (templates) development experience is absolutely required and essential
- Network monitoring including using SNMP traps (MIBs) & syslog
- Linux and Windows OS shell programming experience
- Perl and/or Python programming experience
- Strong Perl and/or Python programming and Linux experience is a must, along with solid work experience with the OVO/OML.
- Understanding and use of schedule, logfile, interface, and monitors as well as advanced eventing concepts such as Event Correlation, Automatic Remediation and event suppression are also important.
- The individual must be a strong communicator, be able to explain technical information in non-technical terms.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jessica Panogalinga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary