Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Create/modify MRL/BAROC-based rules/scripts to provide monitoring solutions
- Meet with project teams to determine and recommend system or application monitoring requirements
- Work with subject matter experts to analyze and resolve any questions and problems
- Work independently on multiple monitoring solutions simultaneously with limited direction
- Test monitoring solutions to ensure they are working as designed
- Document monitoring solution in design documents
- BMC TrueSight Operations Manager (TSOM) MRL/BAROC rules development experience leveraging
- Log file adapters
- Knowledge Modules
- Event Adapters
- Experience with TSOM integration with 3rd party software (Remedy, HPSM, Splunk, etc.)
- Understanding and use of schedule, logfile, interface, and monitors as well as advanced eventing concepts such as Event Correlation, Automatic Remediation and event suppression are also important.
- Strong Linux and Puppet skills (RHEL or CentOS)
- Understanding of Linux Security
- Event Management (correlation, remediation, thresholding, suppression)
- Familiar with Websphere, Mainframe, MQ Series, QPasa
- API/Web service development & maintenance
- SQL knowledge
- Windows commands
- SNMP Network Traps
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Bianca Pablo at Bianca.Pablo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary