INFOSEC & AUDIT - Siteminder Consultant Siteminder Consultant
Job Number: 22-00338
Job Number: 22-00338
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SiteMinder Consultant for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Total 8+ years of experience in ForgeRock Identity and Access Management
- Hands-on experience in design, development, implementation, and support of ForgeRock OpenAM and OpenDJ stack to meet authentication, authorization, and Single-Sign-On (SSO) requirements.
- Design and implement SAML, OIDC/OAuth2 protocol-based solutions
- Design and implement Identity Gateway and Agent-based solutions
- Design, develop and implement OpenAM custom authentication modules
- Experience in deploying ForgeRock OpneAM and OpenDJ in AWS DevOps env
- Application migration experience from SiteMinder to ForgeRock
- Excellent understanding of technical fundamentals of internet protocols such as HTTP, SSL, and networking infrastructure such as Proxies, Load balancers, Firewalls
- Familiar with cron, AWS Lambda, CloudWatch Events, SNS, and others
- Strong background of working on Linux, Unix & Windows Enterprise Server OS, with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
- Ability to be a good listener to identifying key information in order to troubleshoot/reproduce a problem
- Demonstrable collaboration and teamwork skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.