Information Technology - Network Engineer III Network Engineer III
Information Technology - Network Engineer
Job Number: 21-11359
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for an Information Technology - Network Engineer for our client in Santa Clara, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- Develop/maintain on-premise CI/CD pipelines on both Kubernetes and legacy non-Kubernetes applications.
- Maintain source code repository in different release phases by making tags, branches, releases etc.
- Keep history of Git tags and Git branches and Git releases. Multi-platform release/debug builds in C++, Java and Golang.
- Automated archive of build binary images across multiple release trains.
- Multi-platform builds. Windows and Linux.
- Work with both on-prem physical and virtual (VMware ESXi) server infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot build failures and automated test failures
- 3-5 years in a role described above.
- Expert level automation capabilities with python, ansible etc. Programming required for automation is central for this role.
- Build tools Makefiles and Gradle
- Package Managers rpms
- Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.