Information Systems Security Engineer
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an Information Systems Security Engineer for our client in Menlo Park, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer
- Responsible for leading and working on highly complex projects that requires in-depth domain knowledge of multiple specialized architecture areas.
- Responsible for driving the design, development and deployment efforts related to security architecture, scalability, availability and performance.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Service Standards of the Hospital(s).
- Serves as a technical lead and mentor to the other members of the information security team.
- Collaborates across the company to guide the direction of mobile security, working with hardware, software, research and product teams.
- Researches, designs, and develops architecture solutions meeting internal and external security requirements and standards.
- Architectural modeling, validation, micro-architectural definition, following standards bodies, and developing infrastructure for hardware security verification.
- Works with customers, partners to identify and address security issues and threats.
- Evangelizes security across the engineering team and other business departments
- Assesses risks and expressing concerns to engineering and operations teams
- Develops and execute security processes, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot, and resolve vulnerabilities
- Participates in incident response and management as required 24x7
- Participates in multiple Projects and manage large projects as required
- Drives defense-in-depth security for the organization to protect critical IT assets and data.
- Serves as an information security subject matter expert
- Completes assessments and coordinate responses to threats/attacks to the technology infrastructure and supported applications/systems.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, from an accredited college or university
- 10 years of related leadership and technical experience. Inclusive of: 3 years in a security engineering or architect role, 5 years of security engineering, design and architecture, implementation
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and threat intelligence methodologies
- Ability to make decisions on remediation and counter measures
- Knowledge of network defense technologies, TCP/IP networking, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, network security monitoring tools, secure engineering principles and technical security testing
- Knowledge of global threats to cyber security and understanding of the tools and tactics utilized by threat actors
- Knowledge of scripting language (Perl, Python, or other) in an incident response environment
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix including deep knowledge of file system layout, log file analysis, timeline creation, web browser forensics and file carving
- Ability to deliver succinct and fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action to solve problems.
- Ability to manage expectations, providing proactive status updates, and producing high-quality work product
- Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g. HIPPA, PCI, DSS, etc.), and desktop, server, application, database, and network security principles for risk identification and analysis very helpful.
- Ability to present to diverse audiences of varying organizational levels to include the executive board.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.