Info Systems Architect
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for Info Systems Architect for our client in Falls Church, VA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assess business requirements.
- Creates business area architecture (e.g., requirements, use cases, and story boards).
- From the project or subject area requirements, develops logical and physical data models.
- Designs the databases as appropriate for use by the transactional systems, reporting, and decision support.
- Performs requirements conformance and monitoring.
- Provides business process and framework direction and input, such as requirement collection techniques, use case analysis, responsibility analysis, and story boarding to support solution recommendations to the program or project team
- Analyzes Customer business objectives, requirements, and processes and determines impact to the program or projects.
- Provides business architecture guidance and relations in a multi-supplier environment.
- Analyze and design technology approaches and develop global architectures and technology solutions.
- Research, assess, analyze and recommend Customer enterprise architecture standards in the areas of web search engines, trend analysis and forecasting tools, content management systems, document management systems, application development tools, business and object modeling tools, and application servers.
TOP REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 years of experience in Systems integration with SaaS providers System integration with Financial Systems;
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Hyperion Experience with F5
- Citrix XenApps, Desktop
- Mobile Responsibilities include technology road map planning with the customer, close integration with PMO in development and adhering to development standards.
- Citrix NetScaler 9-Guru
- CloudSaaS Integration-Experienced
- Oracle Hyperion-Experienced
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)-Experienced
- Good teaming skill;
- Undergraduate degree in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred)
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email your updated resume to Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.